mercoledì 20 aprile 2011

KRISTEN BELL Cover Of Cosmopolitan




Kristen Bell?s Cosmo cover has just hit the newsstands in New York and comes out nationwide on Tuesday.

Here?s some of what the Heroes star has to say:

Kristen on playing ?the pretty girl?: ?The feedback I?ve always gotten is that I was not nearly pretty enough to play the pretty girl and not homely enough to play the ugly girl. So I?ve always been like, ?I?ve got to be able to fit in somewhere!??

Kristen on the gossip press: ?I could spend all day weeping about the bad parts of this career, but I wouldn?t change it?you just buck up and build a thicker skin, you know??

Kristen on what she would be if she weren?t an actress: ?I?d be a vet. The Patch Adams of the veterinary world.?

Kristen on the weirdest rumour she has heard about herself: ?That I got a boob job. I?m barely a B cup!?

Kristen on rumours that she dated Justin Timberlake: ?I?ve never even met him, so you can understand why I was surprised to read an article about our torrid love affair.?


Source Faded Youth


Catherine Dent Catherine Hardwicke Catherine Keener Catherine Kellner

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento